Merry Christmas to you! I am struggling to believe it’s actually December already, are you? This year has been such a blur and I know – having spoken with many of you – that you may feel the same. I hope next year brings us a bit more normality in many ways.
I think this year more than any other, Christmas and New Year is a great time to think about what we want for next year and beyond.
How has this last year shaped your future outlook and how you want to live your life? I’d love to know.
Here are some things to think about if you want to capture your thoughts for 2021:
- Do you want to change jobs or your career direction?
- Have you had to put your dreams on hold?
- What do you miss doing that you can’t wait to do again?
- What do you do that brings you happiness and can you do more of it?
- What have you learned about yourself this year?
As for me, I’ve no intention of changing my career (love my work), I miss going to the theatre massively and I miss hugs – a lot. I’ve learned that being outdoors with my dog keeps me calm, and that my sense of humour has plummeted to ‘Christmas Cracker’ level, conveniently just in time for the big day.
All the very best for 2021!
PS: Why do dogs make good ballroom dancers?
Because they always take the lead
(I DID warn you….)