Working with recruitment agencies organisations nationwide.
Helping candidates reach interview and job offer.
Partnership working with Recruitment organisations:
- Our objective: CK Futures works in partnership with recruitment agencies nationwide that specialise in specific employment areas. We are looking to expand the number of partners we work with to help our customers quickly secure the right career opportunity. We are interested in working with recruitment agencies nationwide who share the same commitment to their candidates as we do.
- Why? We care about our customers and at CK Futures we like to be able to recommend the very best recruitment organisations to our customers, enabling them to progress to the right employer in the right job as soon as possible.
- What type of Recruitment Organisations are we looking for partnerships with? Our customers are from all ages and across all industry areas and levels including, but not limited to: Administration and Office, Armed Forces, Finance, Engineering, IT & Telecoms, Medical, Science, Education, Sales & Marketing, Operations & Logistics, Events, Agriculture, Hospitality, Construction, Retail, PR & Communications, Graduates, Industrial and HR.
Our services to Recruitment organisations:
- CK Futures can refer candidates to your recruitment business: We work 1-1 with our customers and build trusting relationships with all of them. On this basis, when we recommend a recruiter, they trust that we have vetted and approved them. Customers who visit us online can also find links to our recommended recruiters.
- CV Writing for your candidates: When you have a candidate that needs an improved CV before you put it forward to an employer, you could recommend our services to them. This takes the pressure off your recruitment consultants to do this for your candidates, freeing them up to concentrate on securing interviews and job placements and gives you peace of mind that the CVs being submitted are of the highest calibre and are therefore more likely to be selected by the employer for interview.
- Training to your employees in CV Writing: We deliver high impact training to Recruitment Consultants in how to write effective, relevant and compelling CVs for their candidates or how to advise candidates on how to improve their existing CV. We provide ample resources and reference material they can use back in the office and offer ongoing support following the training for as long as they need it. Our training includes use of powerful wording and inclusion of achievements while at all times considering the employers’ objectives. Our CV writing courses give your Recruitment Consultants the level of knowledge and resources needed for them to make sure your candidates have the best chance of being selected for interview.
- Design of a company CV Template: If you would like a company CV template unique to your business, we can do this for you.
- Contribution to your social media: We provide content to recruitment businesses website in the areas of CV writing, Covering Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, Application Forms and Interview Techniques. We can contribute as ‘Guest Bloggers’ on your website and also write your advice and help pages on your website for your candidates to refer to.
- Delivery of workshops and talks to your candidates: If you run an event to promote your business or to help your candidates, we can deliver job searching related targeted to your objectives.
- FREE CV reviews for your candidates: Candidates can make use of our FREE CV evaluation service. We will evaluate and score their CV, enabling them to clearly see if and how their CV needs improvement before using.
Testimonials from Recruitment Organisations we have worked in partnership with since 2013:
I have worked with Charlotte since 2013 and her service and support are always professional and to the highest standards. She has been part of a number of presentations, workshops and also offers CV critique and writing services to our clients. We have always had great feedback from candidates regarding the quality of her work. Charlotte also actively recommends the services of Talent Gateway to her customers. Charlotte is a consummate professional whom I would strongly recommend working with.
We have been working with CK Futures over the last few years as a trusted partner who we have endorsed on our website. As an agency we receive a high volume of CVs on a daily basis and will always provide honest, constructive feedback in cases where we feel that the candidate is not representing themselves as well as they could be with a more professionally written CV. As we do not offer a service to re-write CVs or indeed prepare resume’s from scratch it is important for us to have an organisation that we can refer these people to.
CK Futures have helped many of our candidates, from school leaver through to CEO level and every person we have referred to them has been delighted with the service and the final version of their CV. Charlotte and her team are highly experienced and knowledgeable in the particular sector they are writing for and they are also able to provide a very responsive as well as cost and time efficient service – vital if a candidate needs to send their CV off urgently for a certain role. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone and we will continue to work with them throughout this year.
Jobwise have used the services of CK Futures since 2013 in a range of ways to help our candidates and have been very happy with the work Charlotte Eve has delivered during this time. Charlotte initially came to our Bolton office in 2013 and trained our recruitment consultants in CV preparation. The consultants who attended found the training motivational, accessible and still refer to the content when they get stuck writing a CV. The CV Training has saved us time in the office, with recruitment consultants more confident in their own ability and the CVs now produced complement our company brand and professional image towards employers.
We have referred a number of our candidates to CK Futures for individual professional CV writing and the feedback from both candidates and consultants has always been positive with candidates alike. Charlotte has delivered talks and workshops to our consultants and candidates when needed, regarding topics such as CVs, Covering Letters, LinkedIn and Interviews. Charlotte writes monthly blogs for our website and there is a direct link to CK Futures Website via our own website for customers to easily access their services. Charlotte also refers candidates to us if they match our geographical area has a link on the CK Futures Website to encourage this. We would have no hesitation in recommending the services of CK Futures to any recruitment organisation looking for a professional partner in the area of CV preparation, covering letters, LinkedIn and Interview Coaching.
Work with us!
If you think your agency could benefit from working with us then fill in the form below to get in touch: