Talent Gateway provides part-time executives to organisations both large and small either permanent, contract or interim.
Our candidates are experienced, qualified Manager and Director level professionals operating within core business functions. These include:
- Marketing – PR, Market Research, Communications
- Human Resources
- Finance – Chartered and Management
- Legal and Compliance
All of our candidates:
- Have in excess of 10 years’ experience in their field of expertise.
- Professionally qualified.
- Talented individuals with the credentials to go with it.
- Are pro-actively looking for part-time opportunities.
Why work with us?
- 97% of our clients believe they get a better return on their investment. ‘Recruiting a more experienced part-time person delivers better returns for us. They hit the ground running, are delivery focused and bring our business more than just the skills we advertised for.’
- Scalability. It enables you to manage cost in line with business demand.
- Enables you to access both experienced and talented professionals you would otherwise not be able to access on a full time basis.
- Competitive advantage – diversity which in turn improves business performance. According to McKinsey, companies across all sectors with the most women on their boards of director significantly and consistently outperform those with no female representation – by 41% in terms of return on equity and 56% in terms of operating results(1).
- You need access to experience and skilled people but can’t justify this on a full time basis.
- Attract a high quality pool of professionals to work in your organisation.
- Increase staff loyalty – flexible working is consistently in the top 5 benefits employees now seek when researching the best companies to work for.
1. Source: Women matter, McKinsey 2010.
Clients have said they can’t afford to hire the best talent. What if instead of hiring a bigger number of mediocre people on lower salaries you paid a bit more and gained access to qualified workforce. Those that are great performers in your company are often doing the work of 1 or more people. Wouldn’t it be great to have access to more people like that in your business.