Telephone Interview Coaching
The work you put into job hunting does not stop once you’ve got a well written CV and invitations to interview. Preparation for your interview is crucial and without it even the best candidates will come undone.
CK Futures offers you personalised interview coaching sessions, giving you the skills and confidence to go into your interview, knowing you are fully prepared and have the edge over your competition.
During the interview coaching we will:
- Pinpoint any concerns you have regarding interviews.
- Identify core areas of potential questioning and type of interviews you may expect within your field of work.
- Guide you through competency based questions so that you can formulate strong answers that make you shine.
- Target any potential weaknesses in your application and provide guidance on how to turn negative situations into positive ones.
- Help you create strong questions to ask the interviewer, that are relevant to the role and that help to highlight your expertise.
- Provide guidance on presentation, body language and tone to ensure you convey exactly the right impression.
- Give you tried and tested strategies for dealing with nerves.
Our interview coaching is useful whether you are returning to the workplace after a career break trying to land your first job, or looking to take another step up the career ladder.
During the interview we will take notes on what we feel are the areas that require additional work. This will give you the framework to build on what you have learnt during the interview coaching. These notes will be emailed to you following the coaching session for your continued reference.
Let us get you results
Fill in the form below to discuss your Interview Coaching requirements or email Charlotte to get it booked in email@example.com.
', '' ); ?>